Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Terms & Conditions
This site is owned and operated by RoughTrax Ltd of Units 4-7 Pixash Business Centre, Pixash Lane, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1TP. If you have any queries about the terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at email@example.com or +44(0)1179869065.
In these terms and conditions “the Seller” means RoughTrax; the “Buyer” means the person who accepts a quotation of the Seller for the sale of Goods or whose order for goods is accepted by the Seller. “Goods” means the goods which the Seller is to supply. “Condition” means the following terms and conditions of sale. “Contract “ means the contract for the purchase and sale of the Goods.
- Our Contract
- Acknowledgement of your order
- Ownership of rights
- Accuracy of content
- Price and Payment
- Delivery and charges
- 'Stocked to Order' Parts
- Cancellation rights
- Warranty and Liability
- Product Reviews & Guidelines
- Product Specifications
- Product Weights
- Promotions and Special Offers
- Gift Vouchers
RoughTrax must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Payment of the price for the goods represents an offer on your part to purchase the goods, which will be accepted by us only when the goods are dispatched. Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
The Buyer may not transfer any rights or obligations under the Contract without the prior consent in writing of the Seller. The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England.
Acknowledgement of your order
To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with your email address. We will notify you by email to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm details. For the avoidance of doubt, this correspondence does not constitute a contract between us.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to RoughTrax Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
(back to top)
Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been described accurately. However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only. E & EO.
Any advice, Sellers data sheets, Literature or otherwise given by the Seller, its employees or agents in response to any specific enquiry or otherwise is given entirely in good faith. The Seller shall not be liable for any such advice or recommendation. The Buyer is to satisfy them of the suitability of the Goods for their particular purpose, and shall be deemed to have done so. No liability for failure can be accepted by RoughTrax for such alternative use, amendment or modification.
(back to top)
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by email or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
(back to top)
Price and Payment
The prices payable for the goods that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of UK VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. At checkout page Republic of Ireland customers are subject to 23% vat. We will take payment upon receipt of your order from your credit, debit card or PayPal. RoughTrax accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details.
RoughTrax use the Secure SagePay payment gateway, payments can be made by any of the following payment methods Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express or PayPal.
- UK VAT 20%
- Republic of Ireland VAT 23% (Checkout will calculate this once Ireland is selected)
Delivery and charges
Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods order and location. Our Delivery charges are set out under delivery page and during the ordering process before the payment page.
We will deliver to the address you specify for delivery in the order, it is important that this address is accurate. RoughTrax cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. The couriers will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted but delivery times are not guaranteed. You become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for the loss or damage. If you have arranged your own collection of the goods ordered then as soon as these leave our premises they are at your risk and ownership. Click for full delivery terms.
If a parcel has been refused or has been unable to be delivered to the specified address there will be a surcharge of £16.95+VAT per parcel that is returned to RoughTrax for the administration and return fees from the courier. Please see our delivery page for more details.
'Stocked to Order' Parts
- If a part is listed as 'Stocked to Order' then it will be specifically purchased from Toyota on behalf of the customer.
- The part is not held or stocked at RoughTrax - it's more so a service provided by RoughTrax on slow moving parts.
- The price quoted online may vary when we come to purchase - should this be the case then we will contact the customer to advise, at which point you may choose to cancel or continue at the revised price.
- Supply will depend upon Toyota GB stock and can take on average 4-5 days to be brought in from Toyota - any further delays and we will contact the customer with Toyota's ETA.
'Stocked to Order' parts are NON-RETURNABLE and will be 100% as advertised (except price) on the website so please do ensure you are ordering the correct part for you model. Once we place the order via Toyota GB it cannot be returned to RoughTrax.
Under the consumer contract SI2013/3134.
If you decide you do not want any item that has been delivered provided that it is in its original and unused condition, not fitted in anyway and dispatched within 28 day of delivery unless otherwise agreed prior with RoughTrax Ltd we will exchange or refund the product. NO carriage will be refunded and you must return the goods to our contact address at your own cost and risk. You cannot cancel any goods which have been sold as ‘Stock to Order’. Goods returned to Roughtrax must be accompanied with the cancellation form found in our returns section.
(back to top)
Your refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you've had the item and how the item was purchased.
Standard refunds that coincide with our returns policy usually take up to 2-3 working days for it to display in your account. All refunds will be processed using the payment method you used originally.
Refunds may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 15% if a return does not meet our returns policy; therefore you may only receive a partial refund or store credit.
Surcharged refunds will only be issued subject to the following conditions;
- The goods have been returned to RoughTrax by the customer within our 28 day return policy from the point of sale unless otherwise agreed with RoughTrax.
- A returned surcharged exchange unit is fit to be re-conditioned ready for the next customer. Failing to provide a serviceable exchange unit discontinues the service that we have been able to provide you.
RoughTrax and/or our suppliers will strip and assess the returned unit and advise our customers if the return is fit for service. RoughTrax will decide the serviceability of the return for any surcharge refund.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within the quoted time frame, excluding special orders and stocked to order products. RoughTrax are here to help and offer a very helpful and easy return policy. For full return guidelines click here.
- If returning correctly supplied product whereby you received our "free delivery" promotion, then we will charge for the delivery of the initial order to cover our costs - this will be taken off your refund
- It is the customers responsibility to cover any return costs whereby the product has been correctly supplied as advertised and ordered.
Warranty and Liability
Subject to the conditions set out, the seller warrants that the goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months or 24 months for all exhausts from date of supply (unless otherwise stated by the Seller).
RoughTrax shall not be liable for any labour or associated claims should the product fail, warranty will however apply to any part or parts purchased by the buyer within the warranty period to include carriage to replace the original purchased goods. Warranty will not be offered for corrosion, chrome, stainless or lacquerer surfaces. For full Warranty and Liability guidelines Click here.
RoughTrax is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our website and the confidentially of any information that you provide us with.
- If any claim is made against the Buyer that the goods infringe or that their normal use infringe the patent, copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person, the Seller shall indemnify the Buyer against all loss damages, costs and expense awarded against or incurred by the Buyer in connection with the claim, or paid or agreed to be paid by the Buyer in settlement of the claim, provided that (i) the seller is given full control of any proceedings or negotiations in connection with any such claim (ii) The Buyer shall give the Seller all reasonable assistance for the purposes of any such proceedings or negotiations (iii) except pursuant to a final award, the Buyer shall not pay or accept any such claim or compromise any such proceedings without the consent of the Seller (which shall not be unreasonable withheld) (iv) the Buyer shall do nothing which would or might vitiate any policy of insurance cover which the Buyer may have in relation to such infringement, and this indemnity shall not apply to the extent that the Buyer recovers any sums under any such policy or cover which the Buyer shall use its best endeavours to do. (v) The Seller shall be entitled to the benefit of, and the Buyer shall accordingly account to the seller for, all damages and costs awarded its favour of the Buyer which are payable by or agreed with consent of the Buyer (which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld) to be paid by any other party in respect of any such claim: and without prejudice to any duty of the Buyer at common law, the seller shall be entitled to require the Buyer to take such steps as the Seller may reasonably require to mitigate or reduce any such loss, damages, costs or expenses for which the Seller is liable to indemnify the Buyer under this cause.
- Where the Seller publishes a data sheet or other literature in relation to any Goods, the Seller shall not be liable to indemnify the Buyer as provided at clause. Above in respect of any claim arising from the Buyers/fitters use of such Goods in any process or at any temperatures not specifically indicated by such data sheet or other literature
(back to top)
Product Reviews & Guidelines
We encourage you to leave product reviews on our website to share your opinions, both favourable and unfavourable. We regularly monitor this content and we reserve the right to remove, reject or edit it at any time. When submitting information to our website as a product review comment you understand that what you have submitted is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the RoughTrax website.
RoughTrax values your feedback. When writing a product review on www.roughtrax4x4.com please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it.
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product.
- Help others decide if the product will meet their needs.
RoughTrax reserves the right to decline your product review if it contains any of the following:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, 'spam' content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
If you wish to share feedback about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact us.
Customers who do not create an account before proceeding to the checkout will be asked to enter a delivery address and then taken to the payment page. After they have completed their order they will then have the option to register with RoughTrax but will not have access to previous orders using Guest Checkout.
Guest checkout enables new and existing customers to enter the checkout process without logging in or being previously registered with RoughTrax.
Users of the Guest Checkout facility will not receive any promotional discounts that may be applicable to their order had they signed in or created an account.
Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. RoughTrax shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will honour this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our returns page for return details.
We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a capable person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. RoughTrax cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of any product.
Products weights are displayed under the Specs/Fitment tab on all product pages for every single product; they are also displayed in the basket with total combined weight. We have gone through the trouble of weighing each individual item for ease of use when exporting products. Please take into consideration the packaging weight when arranging export or collections using our "Arrange My Own Courier" service.
We try our upmost to provide most accurate and correct weights displayed on all products, however RoughTrax will not be held responsible for any incorrect product weight displayed.
When a new order is generated, an email notification will be delivered to your email address provided confirming your order. This is an automated service that we cannot guarantee, if you are having difficulty receiving the order confirmation please check your junk/spam folder or try adding us to your contacts.
When you sign up for the ‘Contact me when back in stock' service, you ask RoughTrax to send you an SMS text message when your selected item is back in stock. Simply enter your mobile number on the product out of stock, you should then receive confirmation your number has been entered to receive product updates for the specific product. Once you have been sent a notification your mobile number will be removed.
This is an automated service and we cannot guarantee that you will receive an SMS text message notifying you when your chosen product is in stock.The text message is a notification, not a reservation; it’s not a guarantee that the product will still be available when you attempt to purchase. Given that it’s likely a sold out product it will be a popular one, we suggest that you act quickly to avoid disappointment.
Depending on the delivery service selected you may receive a notification by email or text message with tracking details of your delivery, this is providing your email address and mobile number have been provided during checkout.
(back to top)
Promotions and Special Offers
- Subject to any promotion or special offer RoughTrax reserve the right to change promotion rules and withdraw the promotion or offer at any time without prior notice.
- All promotion offers and special offers are subject to stock.
- In the event of product returns or cancellations, refunds will be given for the amount of the original purchase less the discount received.
- Promotional codes cannot be applied retrospectively and is not combinable with any other promotion or offer.
To keep up to date with the latest promotions and special offers, ensure you have provided us with the correct contact details and you have subscribed to receive promotions. RoughTrax Ltd accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
(back to top)
Simply select the amount you wish to give, we'll send you the voucher/s (discretely). All they have to do is shop as usual on the website and then proceed to checkout. During checkout enter the voucher code in the promotional code box for each voucher you wish to spend.
Alternatively to use the voucher by on telephone orders quote the reference number on the voucher to receive the chosen amount off their next purchase with RoughTrax.(back to top)